Friday, November 5, 2010

John's first day at kindergarten - preschool to you Americans

On Wednesday John went to kindergarten for the first time. I hadn't planned on sending him yet, but the kindy called and said that they had a slot. I thought about it for a few days and figured we may as well try it. We can always quit sending him if he doesn't do well there, and it's only four hours a day, two days a week.
He loved it. At pick-up time the first thing that he told me was that he had cried. The story that unfolded was this:
I cried. They turned off the hose (warning bells ringing here!).
I sprayed the sand! And my friends shoes! And their clothes!
My girl friend screamed!! (gleeful look expressed)

No wonder they turned off the hose.

After his second day at kindy John informed me that a boy there hates him. I wonder what John did to him... X-D

Coming up....
John's witch comment.
John's kangaroo in teeth comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment