Monday, September 27, 2010

We've Done Something Foolish...

We've done something foolish; we've bought a puppy. I know, I know, what was I thinking? Right? They're a big responsibility! They're a long term pain in the neck! They're dirty, stinky, and nippy! They're really cute...and lovable, and sweet, and affectionate, and fun. We even did the unthinkable and bought a little fluffy white one. Not even a man's dog! I don't know how I ever got my husband to say yes - he hates those kinds of dogs usually. I guess the selling facts were that she's portable, good with kids, and easy on allergy sufferers. She doesn't require a large cage (pet rats were option No.2!!)....which is good. If you want to know what she looks like google "Bichon Frise puppy"; they all look basically the same. Did I mention that I'm tired of cleaning up poop and pee?

No comments:

Post a Comment