Saturday, January 30, 2010

Things I Enjoyed This Week - 30 Jan. 2010

  • Walking to the local park after dinner with Craig and the children.
  • Reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince with Hannah.
  • Feeling the air pressure drop and expecting rain while out walking.
  • Seeing a large, full moon yesterday! Hannah looked for werewolves on our walk home through the bush.
  • Watching Craig and James sitting on the grass together.
  • Eating an ice block...a twisty multi-colored one.
  • Watching John's lovely expressive face while he was talking.
  • Watching Hannah and Michael walk hand in hand down the footpath.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carly,
    I too like Trevor's 'NewZeal' blog. You may have seen me comment occasionally.

    Curious where you lived in the USA? Does your husband like NZ?

    I'm from Chicago where my kiwi husband & I lived 2000-2007 - now we're in Auckland. How long have u been back?

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,

    We lived in Knoxville, TN for a year and then Charlotte, NC for about 7 years. We arrived in New Zealand at the end of 2007.

    My husband likes New Zealand. He misses a few things...snow, winter at Christmas time, and cheap books :D.

    How about you? How do you like living in New Zealand? How did you and your husband meet?

    Carly

    ReplyDelete